Re: SMA's and Ordering new Versions of JAWS

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 14:25:06 -0700

Gary,

Good point. However I'll bet there are more than a few MAC users who would
take umbrage with your assessment of Apple's slant toward games, browsing,
music, etc.

Let's see what happens.

Oh, and I'd not take seriously the good preacher who made that prediction.
We'll just have to wait until he predicts and gets it right. In the meantime
I'll just keep buying lottery tickets.

Dave