RE: SMA redux: you better hurry

  • From: Alan Clendinen <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:09:42 -0400

Donna,

You should call FS sales as soon as possible on Monday, October 25, and ask
them. FS hours are: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 7:00 pm. The FS person I
spoke with on Friday, told me that if you currently have no SMA that covers
receiving JFW 12, you would have to purchase a SMA no later than Monday,
October 25. After this date, you would have to buy an upgrade to JFW 12, and
only then could you buy a SMA, which would cover receiving JFW 13 and 14. If
you buy the SMA on Monday, Oct. 25, the SMA will cover getting JFW 12 and
JFW 13.

I don't know why FS told you that you could wait until December 31 to buy a
SMA, but you and I have been given contradictory information, and if you
want to avoid an unpleasant surprise, you should call FS sales
(1-800-444-4443) on Monday.

Alan