RE: SMA policy was: JAWS update now available

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:32:02 -0400

Yah, thanks.  I find Tracy in particular seems to almost "make up"
things to ask, or to be done, and that adds a day each time: send me
your serial number, send me the exact steps to reproduce it (which were
in the original problem description), then the useless cycle of
"uninstall and reinstall jaws" (when I told them it does this on every
pc with jaws I have access to).  As soon as I protest that some
time-consuming step is meaningless, then he stops responding.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission