RE: SMA policy was: JAWS update now available

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:54:15 -0400

Him,

I'm not sure what you "didn't get".  Probably my fault for trimming our
conversation down to a couple of sentences for quoting, and I summarized
the rest.

I found our subsequent discussions very productive, and I believe Brian
has a lot of plans for working on improving support, and for measuring
how well his team are doing.

I could only wish others at FS, say those in development, had such an
atitude.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator