Re: SMA Web site

Ah, working up from the latest msg, and will have to check it out for
myself, I guess.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Toews" <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: SMA Web site

But as I found out, it's possible you're not on that list of authorized
serial numbers even if you should be. The best thing to do is to contact
your dealer. In the case of my dealer, he was able to grab a copy of my
SMA right out of the files and convince FS that it was valid.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For the best oldies anywhere visit http://www.treasureislandoldies.com