RE: SAPI 4-5 voices - A t&T Natural Voices

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:16:27 -0700

Jim
Thank you very much. Does the Control+Insert+S keyboard command bring up
the syntesized voices list that way I can choose a voice and press enter
on it or switch back to JFW default "eloquence"?
Jaws key s does infact bring up the synthesizer list.  If you want to
use at&t you will need to select sapi 5.  then you will want to open the
jaws menu and change the voices from the voices menu.  Note only select
one voice for everything if you are going to use sapi five otherwise
going back and forth to voice to voice will make your system drag like
an old 8 track. =20
Hth=20