RE: SADLY, OUTLOOK HAS SOMETHING MISSING!

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:54:38 -0500

Hi J.  You know what?  That is exactly what has been happening.  I just
tested your theory and you were absolutely correct.  I've been
inadvertently highlighting my E-mail thus turning all my unread messages
in to read messages.  I'll have to look for this setting in Outlook as
well and see if I can change it from doing this.  Thanks so much for
pointing this out.  If I can't, it's no bigg deal, actually.

Chris Feist - The one and only!