From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
Behalf
Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 6:49 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Right click task bar

To right click on an empty space on the desktop, minimize all apps with=20
Windows key+m.  Ensure that no program is selected.  By default JfW will =

say 'not selected' if nothing is.  If something is selected, hit =
Ctrl+space=20
to unselect all.  Then hit the application key.

To right click on an empty space on the task bar, my guess is that you =
are=20
seeking start menu and task bar properties.  To get there in xp and I=20
believe earlier versions, hit the start menu key, then hit escape, =
leaving=20
you at the start button, then hit alt+enter for properties.  If that is =
not=20
your intended destination, tell us what is and we can show you a good=20
keyboard-friendly way to get there.

Dean
  =20

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or =
the
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact =
the