  From: Bill White
  Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 4:49 PM
  Subject: Research it options

  Hello.  I am using the latest update of JAWS Version 11.0.1447  home with
Windows XP.  After updating, I noticed that when I use Insert+space, then R to
enter research it, then navigate to the options and press space bar, none of
the items in the check box menu will read when I use the up and down arrows.
To hear them, I must press Insert+8 on the num pad.

  I called FS and Jim told me to remove the default.jcf and the default.jsb
files.  After doing this, the arrows did read the items in the menu.

  However, after re starting my computer, the old problem again cropped up.

  Has anyone noticed this problem, and if so, is there a solution among those
on the list?

  As yet, there doesn't seem to be one from FS.

  Thank you in advance.

  Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx