Re: Research it options

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:35:59 -0700

Hi Bill,
You wrote:

  Hello.  I am using the latest update of JAWS Version 11.0.1447  home with
Windows XP.  After updating, I noticed that when I use Insert+space, then R to
enter research it, then navigate to the options and press space bar, none of
the items in the check box menu will read when I use the up and down arrows.
To hear them, I must press Insert+8 on the num pad.

  Hmmm, I'm not sure what's going on.  I just installed build 1447 and tried it
on my XP machine.  Works fine here.

  What seems weird to me is the idea of eraseing your default config file, and,
since the problem recurred, I'm wondering if something else is obscuring the
dialog.  Very strange indeed.

  Tom