RE: Research it options

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:57:44 -0400

Is it possible that some of these glitches are hardware specific, maybe
at the BIOS level?  I got an incredulous reaction when I reported my
inability to read fields in Access, although somebody else on this list
said he/she could not edit fields in Access, which is a corollary of my
problem.  I can't otherwise explain why two systems with the same OS
would behave so differently.

Ted