Re: Request to John Martin's beta testers

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 17:38:35 +0100

I agree, I think most people on the list will want to see the progress as it
happens, partly because many of us are impressed with John’s enthusiasm, skills
and willingneess to help blind computer users. Even those not trying the beta
version might have useful input in to it’se development and thus help John in
development of scripts for programmes they are interested in.

peter