Re: Replying to Sender

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chris Chaffin" <cmchaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:53:19 -0800

Chris, I followed your instruction to press alt m and then arrow down the
list of program-specific key commands.  You are correct that it says control
shift r is reply to all, but despite that, I'm sending this to you
individually, as well as to the list, by having pressed exactly that key
combination.  And that's what's in my .jkm keyboard manager description, as
well.  I do not understand why this should be.  Yes, I'm using OE version
6.0, not something older.

You know, I don't even know what "reply to all" means.  Is it related to how
you reply to messages in a newsgroup, maybe?  I've never been in a newsgroup
since I started using Windows and Outlook Express, so I'm just guessing.

anyway, sorry, but this is how things are set up on my system, and I did not
do any of it, myself.
By the way, where did you learn that alt m command to show a list of
keyboard commands for Outlook Express?  And is this a Windows feature that
you can invoke in any Windows program to see a list of its keyboard
commands?  Or is it a Jaws feature?

Thanks,
Daniel