Re: Replying to Sender

  • From: "Chrissy" <Chrissy31170@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 23:15:12 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: Replying to Sender

Here's an even more direct way to do this, which I think is how most of us
did it before FS provided the undependable new feature:

In the open message to which you want to reply privately, press control R to
begin your reply.

Arrow down one or two lines to the line where the poster's name and email
address are. Select the address and copy it to the Clipboard.

Now Shift Tab up through subject line, bcc and cc line, and into the To line
of the header. Select its contents (the address of the mailing list) and
Control V paste in the person's address. Now you can send the email, or keep
writing or editing it, whatever. But it's now addressed to the person who
posted the message to which you're replying.

This goes much faster than it took me to explain it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>