Re: Reply to sender

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 02:14:38 +0800

hi Roger,

in OE or MSO, both are same in jaws 7.0.

open your OE or MSO, press JawsKey+8 (on the number row), you will now at
keyboard manager. press tab once to get the list of
script, now press letter "r" to look for "reply directly to sender", now, press
ctrl+a to add your prefered keystroke, the common
one is KawsKey+shift+r, you can create your own preferable keystroke.

Regards,
Allan Wong
WLM: 3-m@xxxxxxxx