RE: Replacing Norton With Another Program

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:07:07 -0500

It can be.  That's why I recommended the special cleaning tool from
Symantec, and I saw earlier where someone else did as well.  It can put
you in limbo--you can't get it out, can't reinstall it , because it sees
something already there, and can't put in anything else.  This tool
works like a dose of salts--it's outa there!

Ted