Re: Repairing JAWS7.10

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:23:03 -0700

Why on earth would they have dumped the nice, handy Start Menu/Programs
thing?  That's crazy.  If I hear much more of stuff like this, I'm going to
start complaining the way everyone else did for two weeks when this update
was released, even though I haven't even downloaded it.  Yet.  If I ever
will.  I'll bet if someone would read the documentation, wherever that is,
it'll turn out it's not such a hassle.  But why not just continue something
like that so the update is as intuitive in its operation as possible, in
terms of continuity, unless they came up with an even easier procedure?

Ack.