Re: Removeing shortcuts from desktop

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:02:14 -0800

May I add that F10 isn't the only key that will work in the scenario below.
The Alt key will do just as well.  Because all you're doing is opening the
File menu in Recycle Bin, where you immediately hear the Restore command,
which is the first option listed on the menu.  It's a good idea to explore
the other menus of Recycle Bin also, and see that you can do things like
change the order in which deleted files are listed.