Removeing shortcuts from desktop

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:59:02 -0700

Hi Listers, can any of you tell me why sometimes when I wan't to  remove a
shortcut from my desktop Jaws and Windows does just that, and other times they
want to delete the file or folder the shortcut links to. Do any of you know
what the X factor mite be?  I'm using Jaws 6.0 with Win XP home. Monstrous
thanks upfront!   SERENDIPITY