Re: Remote Access Using JAWS

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:35:05 -0700

Adrian,

I've used NetMeeting, Webex, and a couple other mainstream applications, and
they are all inaccessible. The only parts that can be viewed are things like
the list of people attending.

Freedom Scientific uses one for their training webinars that works well, but
simply because the trainer pushes out the documents in text form -- we are not
actually seeing his desktop graphics.

I don't know of any product that will not send a stream of graphics to the
client computer from the host computer.

Dave