Re: Remote Access Using JAWS

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:55:01 +0100

Hi Alex,
And this is even with the JAWS output from the client machine?
Sorry can't explain it any better than that.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.

On 04/08/2010 11:49, Alex Stone wrote:
Chris, in my experience, on anything other than a fast network, it can be
very slow, especially over adsl or cable.
Cheers
Alex