RE: Remote Access Using JAWS

  • From: "Pat L" <PatWJL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 15:22:22 -0500

Godwin,

I was just using TS as an abbreviation for the "Terminal Services"
functionality that is built into the Windows operating system. If you are
new to the functionality, I suggest reviewing the "Remote Access" book in
the Jaws help window. Just press F1 when the Jaws window is in focus. Then
navigate to the "Remote Access" book that is near the bottom of the Jaws
help treeview

HTH,
Pat