Remote Access Using JAWS

Hi.

I'm writing on behalf of a friend. I know this question has been addressed,
but I didn't need to know for myself.

How do you obtain remote desktop access to a work computer on a home
computer. The route my friend's company uses presents the remote access as
an image that, of course, JAWS cannot read. Is there a way around this?

I asked my friend what program her company uses for remote access. All she
could say was that a technician used an existing setting within her XP Pro
computer to make the connection.

I hope I've given sufficient information for someone to provide answers.

Thanks.