Re: Re-labeling Graphics In OE

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:13:00 -0400

Are you using Jaws 5?  Yes, this is coming from the script and it doesn't
rely
on the graphic label anymore.  It determines read or unread based on the
attribute (and whiter it is bold or not).
You want to comment out a line (put a ; in front of) a line in the script
named SayHighlightedText.
The l ine is just about in the middle of the script.

SayFormattedMessage (ot_screen_message, msg_UnreadMessage_L,
msg_UnreadMessage_S)
Debbie