Re: Reintroduction

I'm confused-- this *is* the JFW list, isn't it?

----- Original Message -----
From: "RCZ Enterprise" <d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: Reintroduction

Hello   Brian!

Are you talking about the JFW lists?
Regards,

Roden
d_zalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Internet Gateway protects
RCZ Enterprise and
INTRACOM Philippines

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dreamer
  To: JFW Free List
  Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 2:33 PM
  Subject: Reintroduction

  Hi Friends,
    Recently I changed E Mail addresses to a Bluebottle account address. I
didn't realize the hassle it would cause in the added traffic from the
verification E Mails that were sent out and for this I apologize. I did the
same thing to the Blind Computer users list, also ( Guess I owe them an
apology too ). My question for you now is I can't remember the address to
sine up for the Blind Computer Users list, so if any one knows of that
address would you be so kind as to send it to me, please, it would be
greatly appreciated. Again, I hope you'll except my apology and that we'll
be able to continue to help each other out with any questions we may
encounter.
    Brian