Re: Regarding Upgrades

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:13:04 -0500

Katherine,

You must have a super-SMA.  My SMA only gave me 2 upgrades, and I have already
used one of them.  The JAWS 9.0 CD was mailed to me automatically when it was
released.

I have never used the Control+Insert+v command with JFW since I run it in the
system tray.  I changed the option tonight just to see what it would display
while in the JAWS window.  It did give quite a bit of information, including
the synthesizers that are installed.  It correctly listed my remaining upgrades
as 1.  You can also find the number of upgrades you have remaining in the About
dialog under the JAWS Help menu.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx