Re: Reg Clean with Jaws.

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al415@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 17:51:44 -0700

Sometimes when you click on a program to unzip to somewhere, it says it will
unzip to the specified folder and you have to specify the folder.  I've had
it happen that I thought I had told it where to unzip but actually hadn't
and so it didn't unzip.  So you might try again.  Just a thought on the
matter.  Lois Goodine.