Re: Recording Commands?

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:58:19 -0700

I have not had any experience with building scripts for Jaws.
Can one program commands that are windows commands in these scripts for Jaws?
Or are the functions just those that Jaws can do specifically?
Where is the best place to find out about Jaws scripts and how to write them?
Thank you,

Brandon Keith (Biggs)

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom