Re-compiling scripts instructions needed

  • From: petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 06:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

Soon I will be adding the new scripts for Ad-aware 6 SE
application and I can not remember the way to re-compile the new
scripts but I do remember the scripts must be installed in the
"settings\enu\ folder of your jaws version and the old scripts
must be removed. That is the old ad-aware 6 scripts.

I remember that I must open the application which contains the
new scripts. With Ad-aware 6 SE open I recall I must press the
Insert+F2 keys and then what comes next?

I am using JFW 5.00.844 with Win XP Home.

Thanks.