Reading list views

  • From: "Graham Hardy" <hardy_graham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:09:28 -0700

Hello,
I have two questions about list views in JAWS.  JAWS supposedly has a
feature that enables MSAA, allowing the list views not to be concatenated
when the text is too large to fit.  However, on any list view in a program
where this is enabled, only the first column is relayed, and the other
columns are simply ignored.

My other problem is that I have an application where, in order to read
something in a list view, I had to use the CTRL+NumPAD PLUS key combination
to cause it to expand.  Instead of expanding, it disappeared entirely, and I
can no longer read the list.  It has even disappeared from the screen.

            Graham Hardy