Re: Reading Roman Numerals as Numbers with Jaws 6.2

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 20:06:09 -0400

The problem you will run into with configuring the Roman numerals is that for
example, when you want Jaws to read VI as six when you get a message from a
person named Vi you will hear Six.  You can go through all the letter
combinations and there are probably a few more like that.  You can configure
whatever you want but jaws will never tell the difference between a word and
the Roman numeral.  Judith