Re: Reading Ebooks with Adobe

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:50:41 -0600

Try finding out at
http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/palsetup.exe

Sorry I blindly pasted in a link in my previous message on this subject
because I had heard I.E. opened the manual, not realizing the reason
Jaws said that was because it was written in html and not a web page.

As for Mr. Ted, ask a short question, get a short answer.
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:03:23 +0200
From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
It's a text editor written by jamal masrie; its capable
of opening power
point and adobe documents.