Re: Re:AdAwareScriptsStillNotWorkingForMe

  • From: "george marshall" <geom4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:03:37 -0500

Hi Dean:
I downloaded and installed the latest scripts, with the following results:
I am using Windows98(SE), JAWS510.  I can access the critical tab but can't
read the entries with either the PC or JAWS cursor.  I can mark all entries
with ctrl+M and hit ctrl+N and get the screen with the "OK" and remove the
items, just don't know what I am removing.  Is anyone else having this same
George R. Marshall