Re: Re:AdAwareScriptsStillNotWorkingForMe

  • From: "Dean Schmidt" <dschmidt1991@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:17:36 -0600

Matthew,
If you're installing them in Jaws 5.1 or earlier, install them in the folder that is given by default on the screen. If you're installing them in Jaws 6.0 or later, install them in your user name profile folder, then on the next screen install them in the folder that is shown on the screen by default.
Normally, if you run the installation program and then keep pressing enter, the scripts will end up in the right place.
Dean

----- Original Message ----- From: "matthew dyer" <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>