Re: Re: Ignorant about jfw and Acrobat

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:39:10 -0800

rosemarie,
I only asked.  I don't know.  If you read the message, it says you have to
go to some Web address to have yourself put on an Allowed Recipients list or
something, and then I guess you earn the privilege of actually receiving
real email from the guy.  I never heard of something like this, and am not
inclined to go to any trouble just so I can get something I ought to have
gotten in the first place.  I know about allowed _senders_ lists, but this
is something else.

Anyway, do read all the way through the automatic message, and you'll see.