Re: Re:

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:41:41 -0700

I'm sorry, Laura, and extend my profound apologies. I received that message in
my inbox, a different folder than my JAWS lists, glanced at all the addresses
and thought I was replying directly to the offender. I did that only after
blocking him or it forever.
Jerry
      From: Boyd Moore
      To: Walter Davis ; TOPO! Support ; TOPO ; Tiny Walters ;
Thomas856@xxxxxxx ; The PAC Mate User List ; STILLWAGON, KELLEY ; stephen
thacker ; SMITH, SUZANNE ; shirley anderson ; Shari Luchsinger ; Scott cardis ;
Sarah Bradley ; Sam Hasselbusch ; Roy & Connie Helmick ; Rita Shea ; Richard
Foderaro ; rhetta.hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Reggie Berry ; rdledford@xxxxxxxxxxxx ;
pmlist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Phillip Clark ; Phil Kitchen ; Peggy Kern ;
Pam Davies ; Ollie Cantos ; "Subject:Emergency"@freelists.org ;
Telephone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Numbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 4:08 PM

      Emergency Telephone Numbers
      These are more effective than 911
      When -
      You are sad, phone John 14
      You have sinned, phone Psalm 51
      You are facing danger, phone Psalm 91
      People have failed you, phone Psalm 27
      It feels as though God is far from you, phone Psalm 139
      Your faith needs stimulation, phone Hebrews 11
      You are alone and scared, phone Psalm 23
      You are worried, phone Matthew 8:19-34
      You are hurt and critical, phone 1 Corinthians 13
      You wonder about Christianity, phone 2 Corinthians 5:15-18
      You feel like an outcast, phone Romans 8:31-39
      You are seeking peace, phone Matthew 11:25-30
      It feels as if the world is b igger than God, phone Psalm 90
      You need Christ like insurance, phone Romans 8:1-30
      You are leaving home for a trip , phone Psalm 121
      You are praying for yourself, phone Psalm 87
      You require courage for a task, phone Joshua 1
      Inflation's and investments are hogging your thoughts, phone Mark
10:17-31
      You are depressive, phone Psalm 27
      Your bank account is empty, phone Psalm 37
      You lose faith in mankind, phone 1 Corinthians 13
      It looks like people are unfriendly, phone John 15
      You are losing hope, phone Psalm 126
      You feel the world is small comp ared to you, phone Psalm 19
      You want to bear fruit, phone John 15
      Paul's secret for happiness, phone Colossians 3:12-17
      With big opportunity/ discovery, phone Isaiah 55
      To get along with other people, phone Romans 12
      ALTERNATE NUMBERS
      For dealing with fear, call Psalm 47
      For security, call Psalm 121:3
      For assurance, call Mark 8:35
      For reassurance, call Psalm 145:18
      ALL THESE NUMBERS MAY BE PHONED DIRECTLY.
      NO OPERATOR ASSISTANCE IS NECESSARY.
      ALL LINES TO HEAVEN ARE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY.
      FEED YOUR FAITH, AND DOUBT WILL STARVE TO DEATH