Re: Rational Robot

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:50:59 -0000

Hi Chip;

Robot's some sort of automated test tool (see
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/tester/robot/).

I had a look at Rational Pre-Requisite a few months ago, and whilst it
wasn't 100% accessible out of the box, it would probably be scriptable.  It
may need some sort of COM add-in, similar to VS .Net, but it should be
workable.  I'm assuming Robot has similar accessibility to that found in
pre-requisite.

Will Pearson
Microsoft MVP (Visual Developer/VC++)