Re: RSS Feeds

  • From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 23:45:01 +0000

On 21/12/08 21:37, Deb Caldbeck wrote:
So Chris, I assume IE 7 can be downloaded from the Microsoft website?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx

If I
remember correctly, there is a way to get rid bof the tabs in IE 7, so you
can just enter the url like you do in ie 6?

I'm not sure what connection you're drawing between entering a URL and not having tabs. You still enter URLs in a particular tab.

But yes, you can turn off tabbed browsing.

1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
3. Click the General tab, and then, in the Tabs section, click Settings.
4. Clear the Enable Tabbed Browsing check box.
5. Click OK twice.
6. Close Internet Explorer and then open it again.

From Microsoft's support site:

http://tinyurl.com/27593u

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis