RE: RSS Feeds

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:44:32 -0600

Hi. Actually you can view an RSS feed in IE 7 without subscribing to it first. Simply press enter on the link for it and it'll come up, and if you decide you like it, you have 2 things you can do. One is simply press enter on the link right up at the top that says, "subscribe to the feed". or you can press control plus d while you're reading the feed.

Either way, that's how that goes.

At 01:10 PM 12/17/2007, you wrote:
You have to subscribe to a feed first