Re: RSI frames. What are they?

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:59:58 -0400

Sounds to me like one of those refreshing pages. At intervals it refreshes which means that the page is redrawn while at the same time Jaws focus is moving.

Recently I had to do a 50 question multiple choice exam over the Web which refreshed every ten seconds. Eventually I figured out that there is a setting in the verbosity menu to have Jaws ignore refreshed pages and it all went away.

Hope this is it and it works for you. I have only had a problem with that one site.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada DLeavens@xxxxxxx Skype DaleLeavens Come and meet Aurora, Nakita and Nanook at our polar bear habitat.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>