From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:49 AM
Subject: RE: RSI frames. What are they?

Yardbird, I reckon the rsi frame bit is probably a red herring.  I think
what you need to do is go and turn off auto page refresh.  when at the page,
hit insert+shift+v assuming you're not using a funny keyboard layout.  Hit
end to go to the bottom of the list of  options, then up arrow once, hit
space twice and hit enter.  This should stop the page refreshing, if it
doesn't let me know and I'll try and help you out!
Cheers.
Alex