Re: RE: List of links: Is it for current frame or for entire screen

  • From: "Patricia A. Thorsen" <pattythorsen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 15:35:10 -0500

Thank you.  It is good to have my suspicion confirmed that JAWS should read the entire list of links, regardless of the number of frames.  Debbie, I went to the website you suggested and JAWS said that there were five links, exactly as you said.

I use JAWS 7.0 to test the accessibility of databases and features of an online paid research service at a publishing company. Sometimes we have either a glitch in our system, as is evidenced by the fact that I can't recreate the error now. [smile]

Thanks, you have been very helpful.

Peace be with you,

Patty
May we together go dancing,
May we together sing,
With feet tripping lighter than air,
May we together go singing
With spirits ignited
May we light up this day.
Written on a dare,
From a friend at Cabrini Catholic Church,
To write something about light.

From:  "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: RE: List of links: Is it for current frame or for entire screen
Date:  Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:42:02 -0400

-- To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx