Re: RE: List of links: Is it for current frame or for entire screen

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:42:02 -0400

Jim, I didn't quite understand what you meant.  You said the whole webpage
or the current frame.  I thought it showed the links in all the frames that
the current web page had.
That is what it seems to do for example I just quickly pulled up a page with
frames and it had three frames.  It didn't matter what frame I was in, the
links list shows 5 links.
http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_frame_navigation2
Debbie