Re: Quicken and JFW6

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 17:22:52 -0400

It may be that the scripts have not yet been provided by FreedomScientific for
Quicken 2006.  I am using quicken  2003.  You can see if Jaws scripts are in
fact loading for your version.
Bring up quicken to the opening screen and press the following key combination:
insert key (jaws key) plus letter W
and listen to what it says
If you hear default scripts are loaded and then the quicken program name, then
there must not be any scripts yet written for Quicken 2006.
If on the other hand you hear,
quicken 2006 scripts are loaded then you would be in business.
but unfortunately, from what you have written, your version is not yet
supported by jaws.
Maybe another quicken user on the list can chime in here.
John