Re: Questions About AVG 8.0

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:17:06 -0400

Hello All,
I just wanted to let you all know that I'm back on line ,since I was off line with computer problem for almost 2 weeks. Can someone tell me how to installed avg 7.5. or 8.0 ? Where do I download it from ? This will be my first time doing this by myself.
Addison

window live messenger:oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype: cowboys62 yahoo ID: OADDISONGETHERS ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>