Question to Dave

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:08:53 +0100

Hi Dave, just cureious when yu went back to the current version of V12, because
of the thing you didn't like with excel, I was just wondering about something.
When one does that do they have to lituarly uninstall there jaws version then
update to the current version that is given through the automatic update
feature or just do a check for updates to find it again. Also this is what I
want to be careful with when you went back did you have to use one of your keys
that you get with the product.
In anycase I don't use excel and I have not moved from the current version I
would rather wait until it becomes a release.
Thanks
Daniel