Question for a Friend

  • From: "Robbie Curtis" <essence64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 20:13:20 -0500

Wonder if you guys can help me with something:

My friend has a computer with Windows 2000 on it and would like to use Windows
XP instead so that he can use JAWS Standard.  He doesn't have the money to get
JAWS Professional.  Windows 2000 won't let him downgrade, so I told him that he
probably needs to reformat the hard drive and then install Windows XP.  If this
is true, can you provide me with written step-by-step instructions on what
needs to be done?