Re: Question for Windows 7 Users

  • From: glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:59:17 +1100

I'd like to say here that Windows XP is still a very good operating system and is still a very good option for a lot of people with older hardware. I have win 7 on my laptop and its just 'different' to XP but nothing to write home about. Mind you, if I'd been using vista, I might have a different feeling about Win 7.

Just my sixpence worth.
Glen

At 12:37 am 14-02-2010, you wrote:
Hi, I'm still back in the Jurassic Age with XP Home and Outlook Express on a desk top but I do have JAWS 11.

For those of you who have moved to Windows 7, what e mail program do you use? Also, how do I move my document files to a new computer? Lastly, as long as I am considering a new computer, should I switch to a lap top?
Thanks for any guidance and all opinions welcome on or off list,  Mitch

<mailto:mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx