Re: Question for Windows 7 Users

  • From: michael kizer <mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 09:26:46 -0500

well i use thunderbird it works well the best way to back up files is either put them on disk or and exernal drive hope this helps

follow me on twitter michaelandedenfor  facebook mkizer02@xxxxxxxxxxx or live
michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx in god we trust

On 2/13/2010 8:37 AM, Dave Mitchell wrote:
Hi, I'm still back in the Jurassic Age with XP Home and Outlook Express on a desk top but I do have JAWS 11. For those of you who have moved to Windows 7, what e mail program do you use? Also, how do I move my document files to a new computer? Lastly, as long as I am considering a new computer, should I switch to a lap top?
Thanks for any guidance and all opinions welcome on or off list,  Mitch
mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>