Re: Question for Windows 7 Users

  • From: "Kerri" <shalom75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:11:18 -0800

thanks, Chris. I thought though that I just read here that it comes with windows live mail is this not a built in client? I like XP and vista both of which I have. thanks for your recommendations of which service packs to get.

love lightens all difficulties and sweetens all bitterness. --- St. Francis ---

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>